Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm getting more and more excited as my wedding day approaches. I feel that there are so many things which I should be doing now and yet I have not done it. Yah, dear says I'm paranoid but I just knew that I have millions of things to do. Probably I list it down and I will feel so much better.

  1. DIY Invitation card : Purchase ribbons, lace, papers, eyelets
  2. DIY Hongbao box : Purchase wrapper, ribbon
  3. DIY head bands for flower girls
  4. Invitation card distribution
  5. Confirmation of Solemniser
  6. Draw up a Task List for Sisters
  7. Guest List
  8. Honeymoon Preparation : Book airline tickets, hotels, draw up itinerary, buy winter wear
  9. Wedding Cake : Select which cakes to bake
  10. Set a date & meet up with all sisters
  11. Distribution of Xi Bing
Hmm, seems like not a lot of things to do but I still have to print the list out & paste it on my room wall. What other things do I left out?

No comments: