Saturday, April 19, 2008

Amara Hotel

I'm fretting over the booking of venue these few days, and luckily Amara Hotel manage to meet all our needs.

We went to visit the poolside yesterday and I specially went down earlier to take photos, in case I need to engage a outside florist for decorations.

On 6th floor, the first thing after you enter the pool area you'll see will be the mini bar.


Next, you will see the buffet lineup and six table settings. However, I have too many people to be placed here so rather it will be placed outside.


Back facing the buffet lineup, you can see a pavilion along the way to the pool. This will be where we are during solemnisation. The tables will be placed around this pavilion.


Further up will be the swimming pool and sauna area. Probably gals, my jie mei men, we will be able to use the sauna together after my traditional wedding!


Well, there are limitations to this poolside wedding. In case of rain, we have to go to the function room at 3rd floor. Also decorations are not provided, we have to pay extra $300 - $400 to get the decor done up. I have to spend additional money to decorate the function room too, in case of rain.

I have arranged another meeting on next wed with the coordinator to finalise details. Finally, I can announce that my wedding will be on 23 Nov 2008!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi BTB,

Can you share your package with me at Amara Hotel and who is the coordinator? As im planning to hold my ROM there and want to have a look at their package.

Really thank you so much
my email address is shirleylim05@yahoo.com.sg

Aprilalicious said...

Hi there,

We are considering Amara Hotel for our wedding too, if possible, can you share with us your experience?

Is Amara a good choice?

Thanks!
April
aprileong(AT)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Attractive post. I would like to thanks for sharing such excellent information for us. Please share more about Wedding rings. Lastly big thanks.

Anonymous said...

amazing post Singapore Wedding Ring