Saturday, April 26, 2008

Photographer Woes

My luck has used up so quickly. The only hotel and bridal studio I have visited, I was so satisfied that I do not even have to visit other places. However, I seem unable to find a suitable photographer for AD. Either those that I want are extremely expensive, else they are unavailable. Up till now, searching for days, I still can't find a photographer within my budget.

I thought I was quite lucky to find the 1950 thread in SB,. Yet after they sent me their package, they never even bother to reply me until I sms them 4 days later. This time, the pg's reply was almost instantaneous. He told me he has already sent me an email and tell me he can't even scheduled to meet me because a couple may booked him on my wedding day. Imagine he took 4 days to reply me. If i didnt sms him, i think he can't be bother to reply me.

If I have known that engaging a photographer just for AD is so damn expensive, I would have took up photography, instead of becoming a teacher. I could have been damn rich by being a photographer.

No comments: