Sunday, April 6, 2008

Visit to Vaugh Tan BS

Finally, we went to VT BS today. If you have taken a look at his website and you will find that it's quite updated and the gown he design are quite unique. Since I am a very online person, therefore those websites which do not update their designs of the gowns turn me off.

The location of the BS was quite accessible, especially for us, since we set off from my place. The place was cosy, and makes you feel at home. The package that was offered to us was quite comprehensive and personalized, since we are not taking any studio shots.

Wedding Package

MTM Wedding gown
MTM tea dress

MTM Groom Suit and Pants

Car decorations x 3

Hair Accessories

Groom Corsages x 2
Parents Corsages x 4

Day Makeup & Hair styling
Afternoon Makeup & Hair styling

Hmm, most likely we will take his package. What attracts me is his friendliness, personalised service, frank opinions and suggestions, and sincerity. I also hate BS who are too pushy, trying to boost their sales. But VT BS makes me feel at ease. I feel so happy after I leave his place. I am sure if I take up his service, he will help MTM the gown that suits me best!

No comments: