Monday, October 6, 2008

Disappointment

Despite the raving reviews on Singapore Brides forum, I was disappointed with the services by Love Droplets. As much as I like their style on decoration, their services are terrible.

I went to Singapore Brides forum and saw the raving reviews Love Droplets has, I went to their website and one of their ring pillows caught my eye.

To my surprise, I like their wrist corsage too. Simple, classy and my sisters can keep it after the wedding. Immediately I sent an email asking for quotations. After two days, there is no reply. Despite that I went to trouble to retrieve the password for my unused Multiply account, logged in and left a comment. It's been a total of 6 days and I havent got a reply from them.

Yesterday, I decided to forsake them and went to my florist to check if they did this style of wrist corsage. Luckily they did and is able to ask them to improvise on the decoration of wrist corsage.

As to the ring pillow, I guess I have a slight idea on how to diy mine. As much as I wanted to buy from Love Droplets, but I am unwilling to wait for them for one week to respond to my email. 2 days should be the lead time set for them to acknowledge any forms of message.

No comments: